In the quest for the perfect pattern for a boyfriend-jean-rehab, I made some trials with golden painting and fabrics leftover. It turned out to be a pretty cool opportunity to make small pins. Perfect for a little twist to your shirt, jackets, and everything else….
So easy and so cool!
Basically, you only need :
– paint (golden in order to rule the word)
– 3cm² of fabrics
– a nappy pin
– piece of paper (a little bit rigid)
As easy as ABC :
– cut the pattern in the paper
– press (tight) to the fabric, and brush the paint. Hold for a few seconds.
– once the painting is dry, cut out a rectangle out of the fabric
– sew on the reverse (leaving one side to be able to turn it inside out)
– sew the last side, the nappy pin, and you’re done !
You can also insert a little bit of stuffing to make it look sturdy.
The jacket is from Maison Scotch; and the shirt from American Apparel.